Spooky Gooey Cups
These spooky Gooey cups are the perfect Halloween treat for friends, family, kids, and neighbors. That said, we won’t judge you if you keep them all to yourself! Full of delicious Gooey, dark chocolate, healthy coconut oil, and some extra hazelnuts for protein. Low sugar, vegan, gluten-free, no dairy!
- 250g dark chocolate chips, melted
- 2/3 cup Gooey
- 12 hazelnuts
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Halloween sprinkles (vegan optional)
10 minute Prep:
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler
- Line a mini muffin tin with muffin liners.
- Fill each with ½ tbsp chocolate, using a pastry brush to spread around the sides.
- Let cool.
- Fill each with ~1-2 tsp Gooey and 1 hazelnut.
- Top with additional chocolate, covering the filling.
- Meanwhile, melt white chocolate and coconut oil.
- Transfer to a piping bag or plastic bag.
- Draw mummy “lines” on top of each.
- Top with decoration.